At Otsego High School we implement a Bullying Prevention Program. This program is
- Designed for ALL students
- Preventative and responsive
- Focused on changing norms and restructuring the school setting
By definition, bullying is...
When someone repeatedly and on purpose says or does mean or hurtful things to another person who has a hard time defending him or herself.
The 3 key components of bullying behavior:
- Behavior done on purpose.
- An imbalance of power or strength.
- Typically involves a pattern of behavior repeated over time.